Business Continuity & Data Recovery
Does your company have a plan to carry on in times of crisis? How long could you handle downtime caused by severe data loss, a natural disaster or a cyberattack like ransomware?
The truth is, the minute your company’s services are interrupted or you lose access to your data, you’re fighting an uphill battle to stay in business. Small and medium-sized businesses are particularly vulnerable when a disaster interrupts service and access to data because many don’t have a plan to survive prolonged downtime.
Did you know that 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster, and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately according to the National Archives & Records Administration in Washington?
It is a scary proposition but one that can be easily avoided.
Don’t Let a Disaster Wipe Out Your Data
Losing valuable data is not an option for any business. If your information is lost, everything in your business could be lost too.
Don’t take chances with your valuable data. At Antisyn we keep your data safe with a reliable backup solution that not only backs up your valuable data, but regularly monitors your backups, so you’ll always be ready when disaster strikes.
Backup and Disaster Recovery from Antisyn includes:
- Data backup and recovery - critical data is always safe and ready to go
- Fast file and email recovery - get back to business and avoid prolonged downtime
- Failed servers virtualization - reduce downtime by getting virtual servers up
- Remote offsite storage - data is secure and compliant at our offsite facility
- Built-in archiving - a cost-effective and reliable alternative to tape backups
- 24/7 monitoring - we’ll always be watching your data
Antisyn can help guarantee your valuable data is protected to ensure you never have to worry about losing everything you’ve worked so hard to build.
Business Continuity Planning
Keeping your business running in times of crisis is about much more than safeguarding your data. You need contingency plans to ensure your customers aren’t impacted.
At Antisyn, we give you the tools you need to carry on in times of crisis. We not only ensure that your backups are ready to go. We also help you prepare for other aspects of any crisis that could impact your business.
The keys to an effective business continuity plan are:
- Be ready - By being ready for a disaster, you know exactly how to proceed should the time come. Your business continuity plan makes sure you are prepared.
- Instill confidence - By eliminating the unease of ‘what if’ scenarios, your customers and employees will feel more confident in your ability to cope with the unexpected.
- Stay in business - A well-prepared business continuity plan will make sure your business doesn’t fold just because something unexpected is thrown your way.
Don’t wait until it is too late! The experts at Antisyn can show what you need to survive in even the most dire of circumstances.